EPAA UK is delighted to be relaunching our national conference specifically for EPAA members only.
Please note this conference is now fully booked! If you are an EPAA member who wishes to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the wait list.
Our conference has a dedicated learning and development focus, with no sponsors or partners, no trade shows and even more importantly no selling!
This one day conference is designed to foster the exchange of actionable insights and move Business Support Professionals into a more futuristic and strategist sphere.
Part of our remit at EPAA, is to ensure the long-term employability of our members and Business Support Professionals more widely across the United Kingdom. We do this by undertaking our journey of professionalising the UK profession and ensuring UK businesses and employers needs are met, via the support services our members offer.
There are many aspects to this journey, which include equipping our members with the latest updates, knowledge and resources to remain credible and in front.
In recent years, the EA/PA career landscape has changed for many already and this will continue to be an ongoing trend. It could be you are newly in post, facing redundancy or looking to take the next step in your EA/PA career.
You could be asking yourself where you sit within the profession vs other professionals and unsure of the next steps to take.
This member conference will go through every facet of what it means now and in the immediate future to manage your career as an Business Support Professional. You will leave armed full of resources, best practice guidelines and relevant advice, to clearly define and manage your career and thinking going forward.
- Dynamic, provocative and relevant sessions on trends influencing the future of the Business Support Profession in the UK
- Gain greater confidence in how to move your career along to the next stage
- Learn how to manage emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Add greater and more meaningful impact with the support service you provide
- Dedicated networking opportunities with EPAA members
- Be part of the conversation and thinking around the future of the UK profession
- No selling, no partners, no trade show!
INCLUDED IN THE DAY:
- Electronic certificate of attendance
- 10 EPAA CPD credits awarded to members on CPD programme
- Drinks refreshments (please note lunch is NOT included and at own cost)