Two Days of Learning & Development for EAs and PAs
We are excited to bring you this now two-day virtual conference for Executive and Personal Assistants!
In a world that has changed literally beyond recognition, in such a short space of time, we wanted to do our bit to support our profession.
As a UK not for profit, we did not feel it was appropriate to charge for this event. Whilst we are a small business and will inevitably suffer during this period, we are determined to provide assistance and utilise some of this time positively for you all.
Our thoughts of course go out to all who have suffered with this terrible virus and wishing continued good health to you all and your family and friends.
We give thanks to EPAA members who supported us in opening this up beyond our membership. Our members keep us going each month, and it is testament to them in their capacity as career Assistants, that they have allowed what is a benefit for them, to be shared with so many across the world.
We also give a huge thank you to the trainers/speakers and ultimately small businesses, who will be teaching and sharing with you their expertise.
Small businesses such as these, power up and make huge contributions to national economies across the world! We have asked each of them to promote their products and services to you, not as a hard sale but because frankly they deserve to be promoted. Please respect this.
You will find the full agenda below and we look forward to teaching you virtually soon!
- All sessions below are quoted in BST/GMT timing, however all will be recorded. For those who miss out on the live versions due to time differences, you can catch all the recorded versions shortly after.
- Full session descriptions and what they are covering can be found once you click into the URL of each session.
- We know that every Assistant is operating at a different level, so please just register for the sessions that you know will be of use to you at this time. We thought about doing a one sign up for all, but realised this probably wasn’t going to work! So apologies you have to complete the short form for each session you are booking for.
- We operate our virtual training via the GoToWebinar platform. A globally recognised conferencing software. If you wish to make yourself familiar with this, please visit www.gotowebinar.com
- All recorded sessions will also available on one of EPAA’s GoTo Channels ‘EPAA Virtual Event’, as soon as they are completed and will remain there for your viewing until the end of 2020!
- EPAA members who are part of our CPD programme will receive 2 CPD credits for each webinar attended. So please do remember to submit your CPD submissions when completed!
- GoToWebinar allows for all participants to receive an electronic certificate of attendance, when you have completed a session. This can be used as supporting evidence for any CPD equivalent programmes for countries across the world.
You can either book each session of interest below, or view in our GoToStage Channel ‘EPAA Virtual Event’ here.
If you have any questions or need further assistance please contact the EPAA VolunteerTeam at firstname.lastname@example.org